Design Your Own Tour
Tours by Design are a Crooked Compass specialty if you are looking for something personalised precisely to your style. Why pay for tours that include excursions you simply are not interested in? Maybe you have come across an itinerary elsewhere that is 'almost' perfect, but not quite. Perhaps you would like assistance to help create that dream itinerary from scratch and turn it into a reality.
Whatever you reason for customising your own tour, our expert team is here to help.
Simply complete the form on the left and one of our Tour Designers will be in touch shortly to discuss your journey with you.
Here are a couple of things we would like you to consider when designing your own journey.
1. Time – How much time do you have and how do you want to spend it? Jam packed full of daily adventures, or a slower pace allowing you to absorb your destination – perhaps a combination of both?
2. Inclusions – Think about what you really want included. Would you like airport transfers with a meet and greet on arrival, or do you prefer to catch local taxis? Do you want to travel by private vehicle when you sightsee or do you like to mix it up and mingle with the locals on local transport? How much sightseeing do you wish to include? Do you want entry fees included or would you prefer to pay them as you go? What do you want to exclude?
3. Accommodation – What style and standard of accommodation are you looking for? Do you prefer smaller boutique properties with a local flair or comfortable western hotels? Perhaps a homestay is more your thing, or simply a clean, comfortable and a basic room.
4. Guides – Are you happy to have a local guide in each location you visit or would you prefer a guide to escort you from start to finish on your journey?
5. Budget – Consider all of the above when working out your budget.