Top 17 Travel Quotes
We all read travel quotes for various reasons. Sometimes for inspiration, sometimes for reflection. They are one thing that many of us can relate to. Below are my top 17 travel quotes. What is your favourite travel quote?
1. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you will go. – Dr Seuss
2. I would gladly live out of a suitcase if it meant I could see the world.
3. Take vacations. Go as many places as you can. You can always make money. You can’t always make memories.
4. Travel is not a reward for working, its education for living.
5. I would rather own little and see the world than own the world and see little of it.
6. Travel – it leaves you speechless and then turns you into a story teller.
7. You will never be completely at home again, because part of your heart always will be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place – Miriam Adeney
8. Travel not to find yourself, but to remember who you’ve been all along.
9. Life is not measured by breaths we take, but by the moment that take your breath away.
10. Fill your life with experiences not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.
11. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware. – Martin Buber
12. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. – Aldous Huxley
13. I travel a lot. I hate having my life disrupted by routine. – Caskie Stinnett
14. It’s not down in any map; true places never are. – Herman Melville
15. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe. – Anatole France
17. Half the fun of travel is the aesthetic of lostness. – Ray Bradbury
Looking for more travel inspiration? Download and search the Crooked Compass Travel App today!
- Animal Encounters
- Cook Islands
- Cultural Immersion
- Eat Like a Local
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Natural Phenomena
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Swimming Spots
- The Middle East
- Unique Accommodation
- Unique Dining